Tuesday, March 6, 2007

semantics?

So, I note in my Boo's new blog, that she assumes I am blissfully unaware of, she says that "she left me". My question is, since I told her that I was divorcing her, which she begged me not to, and I kicked her out of my house, does that equal to her leaving me? This is so interesting, the way a woman's mind works. Your husband catches you cheating, lying and deceiving him, he kicks you out and divorces you, and you left him? Wow, I need to take some of these lessons in self-denial, if I can just find a woman willing to share these secrets. Or is this all just semantics?

Oh, it was also amusing to see how she laments leaving the one piece of furniture that would not fit into her new garage apartment, a couch. This is funny, because believe me, when she left she took everything that was not nailed down, regardless of it was hers or not. She even took stuff from my FIRST marriage, souvenirs I had aquired on my first honeymon ages ago. But apparently she felt she deserved to take anything she wanted, even though she had not paid or worked for any of it. I was so desperate to get her out of my house, I foolishly said "take whatever you want and go, as long as you go!". Luckily I'm not that attached to things, as she is, so I just move on with my life. But still, where does a woman's sense of entitlement come from?