Monday, March 5, 2007

Greed

It seems now that every time my Boo contacts me, either via phone, email or pigeon, it is to ask for money in some way. She is curious about my taxes, and seems to think she is entitled to the refund of the money she did nothing to earn. She knows about my Flexible spending account, and seems to think that she is entitled to that too. I cannot wait for my divorce to be final, so that I can excise this expensive tumor from my life. by that time, I should have an extensive on-line journal here of her exploits, which I'm planning on revealing to her, once she is no longer a monetary threat, via divorce lawyers. Nonetheless, she continues her new blog, unaware that I know about that too. Nothing really slanderous about me on there (yet), at least at the level of the slander she layed out in her old blog. Whenever I start to feel sorry for her, i just go back and read some of her old blog about me, and my fury returns. She knows that one of the reasons i dumped her was the blog, but there were so, so many other reasons as well. You can check out all that remains at "knitting pagan", on this blogserver. She will flip out when she sees this blog, which is why I still lurk. But the time will come. She seems to think that she can say anything see likes on a blog, and no one can control her. Well, I had no interest in controlling HER life, but i did have an interest in controlling MY life, which is another reason I kicked her to the curb.